I can’t believe how cold it was today, I thought I was gonna become an ice statue. Winter it’s not good for bloggers, this is a fact!
Thankfully, I had some photos from last year and this was the perfect time to finally post them.
I was invited by my sweet and dear Dorina to the launch of an amazing product: L’oreal Miss Manga Mascara. It was a great event, I really loved it and of course you’ll see why in the pictures but I’ll also tell you:
1. First of all, I had a great company, I enjoy going to events with Dorina because she’s very funny and we see the same things and talk about them. Cris, don’t get mad, I also love going with you and I would’ve loved for us to go together <3
2. It was an event hosted by L’oreal and I always wanted to go to one!
3. They launched a new product and it’s one of the 3 products I would take with me on an island: the mascara, I have blonde, small eyelashes so mascara is one of my favorite beauty products ever!
4. The event was so, so lovely! Pink was the main color so you can image my face when I got there and saw all the cute decorations, cupcakes and popsicles. The atmosphere was so warm and I had a really great time, I felt like I was in my natural habitat (hahaha!)
5. Alexandru Abagiu talked a little about the mascara and I have to say I really liked him. This was the first time I saw him and until now I only heard people talking about him and I must say I enjoyed a lot listening to what he said. Hopefully I will go to one of his make-up seminars, I got a little curious.
6. Last but not least, at the end of the event we were invited to the cinema VIP room and we watched Paddington. Goooood, this movie is so GOOD! Obviously, good for its genre, I enjoyed it so much, it’s so cute and emotional. You must watch it when you’re in the mood for something childish but very lovely. I must admit, some tears were involved, well, let me know your opinion about it!
And now, about the Miss Manga Mascara, I can tell you that it’s extremely black, my eyelashes become really black, if you are careful when you apply it, you can get a really nice look and your eyelashes will look a lot bigger and separated. It’s definitely on my best mascaras list!
Talking about my outfit, I wanted to wear something girly and feminine and what better choice than this Sheinside Barbie sweater? You can find it here if you like it. It’s so soft and fluffy, it kept me warm and I think it was perfect for this event. I paired with a lovely black midi skirt (here) , also from Sheinside. The weather was really nice so my leather jacket (here) was more than enough.
Lots of kisses!
PHOTO CREDIT: PINK-WISH.COM || ANOTHERSIDE-OF-ME.COM
GET THE LOOK
Sheinside Barbie sweater (here)
Sheinside midi black skirt (here)
Sheinside black leather jacket (here)
Casio watch || Takko bracelet || Chamilia charm bracelet
C’mon Barbie, let’s go party, la alt eveniment poate :))))
Mi-ar fi placut la nebunie sa fim toate acolo, dar deh, poate alta data :*
Tare frumoase sunt pozele cu cake pops la buzite, le ador <3
Fusta chiar e pe placul meu, dar puloverul mai putin, adica imi place doar faptul ca e fluffy (cred ca ti-ai dat seama deja :))))))
So nice the skirt! and all the look **
I love, love, love your sweater and skirt! You are so pretty, exactly like a Barbie doll<3 Beautiful photos too, my dear 🙂
Tinuta asta a intrat in topul preferatelor mele din cate am vazut pe blogul tau. Esti superba! 🙂
Sper sa mergem si toate 3 la evenimente ca nu prea am fost. Cred ca ne-ar da afara ca am rade prea mult :)))) De fapt nu, ca ar fi Cristina sa ne supravegheze si sa ne tempereze cand o luam razna :))
Mi-a placut mult tinuta si s-a potrivit perfect cu evenimentul -black and pink 🙂
Si mie mi-a placut tare mult evenimentul si filmul, m-am simtit grozav 🙂
perfect look for this event xx!
Awww ce dragut cred ca a fost evenimentul! 😀 Ce pufosienieeee de pulover aaaaaaaai!!!! Arata de minune purtat cu fusta asta frumoasa si-n impreuna cu geaca de piele <3 Omg de-abia astept sa vad Paddington, am vazut trailer-ul, mi-a placut super mult! :*
Ce tinuta frumoasa, Julie! Nici nu avea cum sa nu-mi placa, tinand cont ca m-as imbraca asa fara sa clipesc! Puloverul e suuuuper cute! Ati avut o zi minunata, se vede!
Te pup cu drag!
Multumesc foarte mult, draga Mamalina!
Chiar am avut, zilele agitate sunt cele mai frumoase! <3
I remember seeing these sweaters on the Fabulous Muses and the first thing that popped into my head was you, so now seeing you in this aaaaaaaa, so amazing! you look so so amazing, dear! you styled it perfectly 🙂 and it sounds like a great event! kisses!
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
I know, I saw them them wearing sweaters similar with this one but the reason I got it is another one, I wanted to make a special post that I’ll post in the near future!