I can’t believe how cold it was today, I thought I was gonna become an ice statue. Winter it’s not good for bloggers, this is a fact!
Thankfully, I had some photos from last year and this was the perfect time to finally post them.
I was invited by my sweet and dear Dorina to the launch of an amazing product: L’oreal Miss Manga Mascara. It was a great event, I really loved it and of course you’ll see why in the pictures but I’ll also tell you:
1. First of all, I had a great company, I enjoy going to events with Dorina because she’s very funny and we see the same things and talk about them. Cris, don’t get mad, I also love going with you and I would’ve loved for us to go together <3
2. It was an event hosted by L’oreal and I always wanted to go to one!
3. They launched a new product and it’s one of the 3 products I would take with me on an island: the mascara, I have blonde, small eyelashes so mascara is one of my favorite beauty products ever!
4. The event was so, so lovely! Pink was the main color so you can image my face when I got there and saw all the cute decorations, cupcakes and popsicles. The atmosphere was so warm and I had a really great time, I felt like I was in my natural habitat (hahaha!)
5. Alexandru Abagiu talked a little about the mascara and I have to say I really liked him. This was the first time I saw him and until now I only heard people talking about him and I must say I enjoyed a lot listening to what he said. Hopefully I will go to one of his make-up seminars, I got a little curious.
6. Last but not least, at the end of the event we were invited to the cinema VIP room and we watched Paddington. Goooood, this movie is so GOOD! Obviously, good for its genre, I enjoyed it so much, it’s so cute and emotional. You must watch it when you’re in the mood for something childish but very lovely. I must admit, some tears were involved, well, let me know your opinion about it!
And now, about the Miss Manga Mascara, I can tell you that it’s extremely black, my eyelashes become really black, if you are careful when you apply it, you can get a really nice look and your eyelashes will look a lot bigger and separated. It’s definitely on my best mascaras list!
Talking about my outfit, I wanted to wear something girly and feminine and what better choice than this Sheinside Barbie sweater? You can find it here if you like it. It’s so soft and fluffy, it kept me warm and I think it was perfect for this event. I paired with a lovely black midi skirt (here) , also from Sheinside. The weather was really nice so my leather jacket (here) was more than enough.
Lots of kisses!
GET THE LOOK
Casio watch || Takko bracelet || Chamilia charm bracelet